- Beklager. Denne hendelse har allerede funnet sted.
Call for Papers: Jeunesse: Young People, Texts, Cultures
Jeunesse: Young People, Texts, Cultures invites essays about any and all aspects of young people’s texts and cultures. While we are especially interested in publishing essays that approach young people’s texts and cultures from an interdisciplinary perspective – cultural studies, for example – we welcome essays that engage such texts and cultures from an historical, philosophical, sociological, geographical, museological, criminal justice, music, arts, literary, film, screen, or media studies perspective. By “texts” we mean everything from picture books to toys, comics, music, video games, and playgrounds.
Topics on which we are particularly keen to explore at this time include:
- cultural functions and representations of “the child”
- technology and childhood/technologies of childhood
- youth and popular musical cultures and scenes
- diaspora and cultural memory
- girls, girlhood, and girls’ cultures
- discourses of childhood and youth in films for, about, and by young people
- youthful activities queering heteronormative and homonormative ways of being
- youth cultures challenging notions of legality
The deadline for submissions is July 1, 2017.
Inquiries may be directed to Larissa Wodtke, Managing Editor: firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information about submission guidelines is available at: http://www.jeunessejournal.ca