- Beklager. Denne hendelse har allerede funnet sted.
IRSCL 22nd Biennial Congress August 2015
08. august 2015–12. august 2015
Writers, artists, and academics variously create, interpret, and re-create notions of childhood. Within the academy, the field of children’s literature is increasingly inter- and multi-disciplinary. The theme of this Congress, together with the associated sub-themes listed below, is intended to enable exploration, interrogation, and analysis of children’s literature text(s) in the widest interpretation, and international childhoods. The conference will be organized thematically, although we also encourage cross-over papers that integrate more than one theme.
- The (human) body, child health, and well-being
- Creating childhoods through narrative, drama, poetry, illustration, film, and other media
- The child in myth and folklore
- The child in history and historical discourses